Phase II Guidelines
Our artists will undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings and will be wearing face masks during procedures.
Please see the following guidelines to ensure the health of our artists and you, our clients.
- No Walk-Ins at this time. We will work by appointment only until further notice from the health department. Please contact your artist to schedule.
- Clients Only. No guests will be allowed inside.
- Clients must wait outside until their scheduled appointment.
- Clients will be asked health screening questions in accordance with state guidelines. If you’ve had a temperature of 100.4 or higher within the two days prior to your appointment or have other symptoms associated with COVID-19, you will be rescheduled.
- Clients will be required to wear a face mask (cloth is acceptable) and wash hands for at least 20 seconds before their artist begins work.
Located in historic Downtown Rogers, Arkansas, Frisco Tattoo of Northwest Arkansas (NWA) is open and ready to create your next body art masterpiece – from black and grey and delicate line work to full color or realistic tattoos.
We can be found in the Art Deco style “Alexander Building” in downtown Rogers. Frisco Tattoo has embraced the open space and clean lines of the historic 1940’s building, adding minimal interior design elements coupled with subtle nods to the history of Rogers. We’re on the corner of Second and Elm St.
Noon to 10 pm
All tattoo quotes are to be done in person at 121 S. 2nd St., Rogers, AR.
We will not give quotes over text or social media DM’s.
We DO NOT pierce.
New to the industry, Jessica specializes in colorful renditions of nerdy, otaku, and pop culture designs. Utilizing the full color spectrum and full saturation.
Liquid: Coffee (sweet, like a dessert)
Solid: Waffles (and contemplation)
Currently listening to:
Last Podcast on the Left, and My Favorite Murder podcasts.
Translating from paper to skin, Alex specializes in illustrative blackwork, pointillism, and surreal tattooing focusing on detail.
Solid: Simple eggs & hashbrowns
Currently listening to:
Invsibilia and Tyler the Creator
Eric Kern brings almost a decade of tattoo experience to Frisco Tattoo. Eric’s portfolio is full of rich black and gray, American Traditional, a vivid color palette, clean lines, and smooth blends.
Fill out our online schedule / request form or email Eric directly at email
Breakfast Liquid: Bloody Mary
Breakfast Solid: Pancakes
Currently listening to: Alice In Chains “Dirt”
Request an Appointment